Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting Experience!


As a beginner photographer, it is good to get a little exposure if you want to pursue it further. I have joined the Waltonian staff, and have become a photo journalist for our schools newspaper! It feels good to have that title, even though it is just for our university's newspaper. I am getting good experience, and it feels great doing something I really enjoy. Sometimes it is intimidating because I am surrounded by many other great photographers. However, it is important to be persistent, and to keep pushing yourself. It is easy to get discouraged by simple set backs, but these are the things that hold us back.
I took this picture at winter music festival at EU. I felt like a little photographer, walking up and down the isles, snapping images with a cool-looking camera. Getting experience may seem tedious, but it is necessary to go further!

No comments:

Post a Comment