Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcoming Fall


In welcoming fall officially, I thought I would take some pictures outside my house! Notice all these pictures look and feel "fally". =) I especially like the texture of the tree bark and the vine that is crawling around it. We see the orange and brown leaves on the ground which makes this picture scream fall! However in the tree picture we are able to see that it is just the beginnings of fall because the leaves are still pretty much green with a tinge of yellow. I like the sky picture as it gives a dramatic image of fall. Evenings.. getting darker earlier than usual with much more clouds in the sky. The image was taken during the evening when darkness was peaking in. It looks kind of eerie, but I like it. I thought it would be only appropriate to link you guys to Professor Gidjunis photography website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment